• Le Forum du Débosselage Sans Peinture et du Reconditionnement Automobile

PDR Training in Montreal

Passage obligatoire. Venez vous présenter pour que l'on puisse mieux vous connaitre.
Ghassanjar

PDR Training in Montreal

Postpar Ghassanjar » 30 sept. 2012, 01:18

Hello
I did my PDR Training almost 10 years ago I did work for a few month and I was good at it but for some reasons I had to give it up , now after almost 10 years I have decided to go back to PDR but I need a training school or a PDR tec in Montreal Quebec to train me and put me back on track, if anyone knows where to get help please let me know

Débosseleur
Nom : Gomes
Prénom : Robert
Ville : Atelier de Débosselage Sans Peinture et Detailing Automobile à Paris 75 Ile De France

Re: PDR Training in Montreal

Postpar Débosseleur » 01 oct. 2012, 09:23

Hi there,

Your in the right forum for PDR information in (French language) but you wont get much of a response for your question here because "debosselagesanspeinture.net" is intended to be a French national PDR comunity forum.

We are up to date with the French PDR news and can advise in many ways the French newbis here in France !

I think that your best bet would be to get in contact with a local PDR technician near you and ask if he can recommend you a PDR training school in Montreal Quebec.

The best way to get PDR contacts in your country / city is by searching GOOGLE.CA and typing "paintless dent montreal quebec" I'm sure that you will find what your looking for...

Have a good day
Débosselage Sans Peinture & Detailing Esthétique Automobile à Paris 75
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/debosselageetdetailing

Retourner vers « Présentation »